- This course covers in detail all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn how to install, update, and operate an SAP HANA 2.0 database using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0. The course covers the most important database administration tasks of an SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup and recovery and troubleshoot of a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 database system.
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration, and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA tools for installation, update, configuration, and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA security
- User and authorizations
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install, update, and configure an SAP HANA 2.0 database system.
- Installation, update and configure of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 in a multitenant database environment.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot an SAP HANA 2.0 database.
- Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 database.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more