- This course covers all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration at a detailed level. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn how to install, update and operate a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0. The course covers the most important database administration tasks of a SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup and recovery and troubleshoot of a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database system.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install and update a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database.
- Installation, configuration and upgrade of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database.
- Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA too for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA studio
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade/conversion to a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation, configuration and upgrade
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA Security
- User and authorizations
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest