- This course is built to be suitable for HANA 2.0 SPS00 audiences only. Hint: If you are interested in HANA 1.0 SPS12, please check for solution release SAP HANA SPS12 in the selection window. Please check the SAP HANA release for each planned event listed on the right, and ensure you choose a course date for the appropriate SAP HANA release before adding to the basket.
- In this course the participants will install, update and operate a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database using SAP HANA Cockpit. The course covers the most important database administration tasks of a SAP HANA system administrator. Furthermore, it provides details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration, troubleshooting, multitenant configuration and high-availability setup of a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 system.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install and update a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database.
- Installation and configure the SAP HANA cockpit.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database.
- Backup and recover a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA too for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA studio
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform. Contents:
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation preparations
- SAP HANA installation
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit installation
- Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks
- Backup and recovery
- User and authorizations
- High availability and disaster tolerance
- Multitenant database containers
- In case you need to "deep-dive" on specific subjects, this course can be coherently combined with the other courses in the SAP HANA Curriculum, for example HA240 for Security and HA250 for database migration.
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest