- This course introduces SAP HANA. Through lectures and exercises you will quickly develop a broad understanding of all key areas of SAP HANA including technology, architecture, data modeling, data management and application development. This course is an important prerequisite for many detailed, follow-on SAP HANA courses. Topics covered in this course are included in most SAP HANA certifications.
- Describing SAP HANA
- Technical requirements of SAP HANA
- Data management with SAP HANA
- Analytical processing with SAP HANA
- Powering data warehouses with SAP HANA
- Running SAP applications on SAP HANA
- Developing Applications of SAP HANA
- Monitoring SAP HANA
- Security and data privacy with SAP HANA
- Migration to SAP HANA
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the key technology of SAP HANA
- Understand the key roles and their responsibilities in an SAP HANA project
- Work with the various SAP HANA interfaces used by developers and administrators
- Create a data model using SAP HANA modeling tools
- Acquire and enrich data and load to SAP HANA
- Build a report that runs on an SAP HANA data model
- Get started with the application development environment
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Database Administrator
- Application Developer
- BI / BW consultant
- Data Scientist
- SAP HANA Project Manager
- SAP HANA Support Staff
- Basic understanding of business IT
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as HA100E.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more