- This course covers selected application areas of Compliance Management, Customs Management and Risk Management.
- Communication between SAP ERP and SAP Global Trade Services
- Basic mapping settings
- Definition and activation of legal regulations
- Configuration of legal control
- Configuration of customs processing
- Configuration of preference determination and vendor declaration management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Configure selected application areas of Compliance Management, Customs Management and Risk Management.
- Project Team Members
- GTS100 (SAP Global Trade Services Overview) or comparable knowledge
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing and external procurement in SAP ERP
- Basic knowledge of foreign trade law and customs law
- Basic knowledge of the IDoc interface
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more