- This course covers overview of SAP Global Trade Services. The configuration of selected application areas is the subject of the course GTS200 (Configuring SAP Global Trade Services).
- Introduction to the legal background of the application areas
- Overview of technical basics
- Master data
- Classification (dual-use items, customs tariff numbers)
- Import processes (import control, customs procedures, communication with authorities)
- Export processes (export control, customs procedures, communication with authorities)
- Preference determination and vendor declaration management
- Sanctioned party list screening
- Intrastat reporting
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the benefit and the structure of SAP Global Trade Services
- Use Compliance Management, Customs Management and Risk Management for import and export processes
- Use Electronic Compliance Reporting for Intrastat reporting
- Project Team Members
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing and external procurement in SAP ERP
- Basic knowledge of customs law and foreign trade law
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more