- This course provides foundation knowledge for SAP Risk Management, as well as important concepts and functional capabilities that you will need to know in order to set up master data and hierarchies, use key risk indicators, and identify, analyse, and respond to risk with some additional features like Ad Hoc Risk escalation, Hana based KRIs etc.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response
- Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) (Including HANA Based)
- Risk Monitoring
- My Home
- Roles and Authorizations
- Enhanced Features like RCSA, Corporate Risk Management, Ad-hoc Risk Escalation, Risk Grouping etc.
- Explain how SAP Risk Management supports the risk management process.
- Demonstrate the functionalities and usage of the different components within SAP Risk Management
- Configure and use Key Risk Indicators (KRI) (Including HANA Based)
- Perform scenario and Monte Carlo analysis
- Perform inherent and residual risk analysis
- Explain the integration with SAP Process Control
- Show how to implement SAP Risk Management following the best practices from SAP
- Explain advance features of SAP Risk Management Risk Based Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Ad-hoc Risk escalation etc.
- Customer Risk Managers
- Functional Consultants
- Implementation Consultants
- Key Technical Business Users involved in a Risk Management project
- IT Governance Experts
- Consultants for SAP Security and GRC IT Auditors
- Business Project Team Leaders
- SAP BusinessObjects Risk Management 10.1 SP04
- SAP BusinessObjects Process Control 10.1 SP04
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.07 SP03
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40 SP05
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more