- This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and change the system configuration of the SAP Treasury and Risk Management. This includes both the area of trading and the area of analysis. This course is the follow-on training to the SAP Treasury and Risk Management business processes training (FSC010).
- End to end treasury process, including integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CM, BCM, IHC)
- General settings in Transaction Manager
- Customizing money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- Setup of deal release and business partner workflow
- Correspondence process and customizing of correspondence tool
- Customizing multi GAAP accounting and valuation
- Set-up cash management integration
- Customizing of the treasury payment program F111
- Relationship between customizing and application
- Customizing master data management (e.g. securities master data) Customizing market data management (e.g. yield curves, FX rates, volatility types)
- Specification of Basic Analyzer settings (e.g. analysis structure)
- Setup of Market Risk Analyzer, e.g. value at risk, results data base
- Setup of Credit Risk Analyzer settings e.g. limit structure, determination procedures
- Overview Portfolio Analyzer
- Understand the configuration of Transaction Manager, Market Data Management, Market Risk Analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer and Portfolio Analyzer.
- Project leaders
- Project team members
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more