- This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and run business processes for the SAP Treasury and Risk Management. This includes both the area of trading and the area of analysis. This course is the essential prerequisite for the follow-on training on system configuration.
- Description of the core treasury processes for money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- End to end treasury process, including integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CM, BCM, IHC)
- Risk management processes (Market Risk Analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer, Portfolio Analyzer, Hedge Management, Exposure Management)
- Business partners and standing instructions
- Transaction Manager: instruments available for money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- Structure of the financial instruments
- Processes for the front, middle and back office
- Correspondence process
- Parallel accounting and valuation in Treasury (multiple GAAPs)
- Master data management (e.g. creation of securities master data)
- Market Data Management (e.g. yield curves, FX rates, security rates, volatilities)
- Market Risk Analyzer with analysis, value at risk and results database
- Credit Risk Analyzer with exposure calculation and limit management
- Standard treasury reporting
- The course contains system hands on exercises which cover all major learning steps!
- Using the core processes in SAP Treasury and Risk Management (Transaction Manager, Market Risk Analyzer, and Credit Risk Analyzer)
- Project managers
- System Architects
- Project team members
- Application Consultants
- Support Consultants
- End Users
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more