- In this course you’ll learn how to improve the Management Accounting in your Bank, Insurance Company or whenever you need to allocate cost or perform calculations for high numbers of contracts in a short timeframe using the brand-new HANA based SAP Performance Management for Financial Services (FS-PER). After a brief information on Management Accounting, the architecture and functions of the solution are explained in overview and detail: Cost – and Revenue Allocations are in the very focus! This is supported by system demos and "hands on the system" participant exercises.
- This 3 days course is designed to teach the following: get both an overview and in depth knowledge of FS-PER. Understand the more than 20 different functions of the solution and their interplay. Distinguish the three major roles of the solution. Practice the creation of Cost and Revenue Allocations. Be able to get started with the design of your own Cost and Revenue Allocations in your Company!
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Basic knowledge of Management Accounting
- Basic knowledge of SAP HANA, e.g. HA100
Course based on software release
- SAP Performance Management for Financial Services Rel. 2.0
- Introduction and Overview
- Controlling in Banking and Insurance
- Considerations of Model Configuration
- Creation of Cost Allocations: Basic Settings
- Creation of Cost Allocations: Advanced Functions
- Data Collection and Enrichment
- Allocation Refinement and Reporting Preparation
- Funds Transfer Pricing Methods (Banking)
- Solvency II (Insurance)
- Please be aware that training materials will be available in English only.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest