- In this two-day course, users will learn Integration Fundamentals within SAP Fieldglass. Through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and in- app exercises, this interactive course will cover Integration tools, the Connector Setup Wizard, and enabling Single-Sign On (SSO). Exercises are highly emphasized to provide significant hands-on experience in the classroom.
- Review of Integrations
- Integrations Configuration Manager
- Setting Up a Connector
- Integration Transfer Methods
- Other Integration Functions
- Single Sign-On
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the Integration Tools available on the Configuration Manager Dashboard
- Navigate the Connector Setup Wizard
- Set up different types of automated integrations
- Use the Configuration Manager to enable Single-Sign On (SSO) to access SAP Fieldglass
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- FIELDGLASS VMS 2011
- This course will provide you with an understanding on how to use the Configuration Manager to integrate the SAP Fieldglass Application with other enterprise management systems.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more