- After completing this class, the participants will be able to use the system to perform typical month-end closing tasks and run reports from SAP Fiori and Microsoft Excel.
- Introducing the Group Reporting Process
- Describing Consolidation Processes
- Acquiring Data
- Integrating Data from SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Uploading Reported Financial Data
- Preparing Data
- Calculating Net Income and Retained Earnings
- Running Data Validation
- Booking Group Journal Entries
- Translating Currencies
- Matching and Eliminating Intercompany Transactions
- Performing Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation
- Eliminating Intercompany Transactions
- Eliminating Intercompany Revenue and Cost
- Performing Matrix Consolidation
- Consolidating Investments
- Recording Ownership Data
- Running the Purchase Method
- Reporting Consolidated Data
- Using Reporting Rules for Complex Reporting Scenarios
- Analyzing Financial Statements with the Review Booklet
- Running Balance Carryforward
- Running Balance Carryforward for the New Year
- This course will prepare you to:
- Perform closing tasks in the data monitor and consolidation monitor.
- Run reports with SAP Fiori apps, SAP Analysis for Office (Excel), and the Review Booklet.
- Apply your skills in business scenarios.
- Business User
- Application Consultant
- Course ‘Overview of SAP S/4HANA for group reporting’ (F9111). This course is included in the learning journey Introduce SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting on learning.sap.com.
- Course ‘Basic concepts of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting’ (F9211) This course is included in the learning journey Performing Consolidation with SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting on learning.sap.com.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2308, public edition, or alternatively:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2308, private edition, or alternatively:
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more