- QM uses the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE) to map inspection processes in SAP EWM. The EWM inspection processes include counting, inspection for the goods receipt, and internal inspections in the warehouse.
- Product Quality in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Using Quality Management in SAP EWM
- Quality Management Process: Counting
- Ensuring Product Quality
- Inspecting and Blocking a Handling Unit (HU)
- Integration of ERP Quality Management (QM) with the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE)
- Integrating ERP QM and QIE
- Controlling Goods Receipt
- Recurring Inspections
- Creating Internal and Recurring Inspections
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the process of QM within SAP EWM, including how it integrates with the Quality Inspection Engine.
- Define the QM for EWM process steps required for your organizations implementation project.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2020 FPS01
- This course does not cover Quality Management processes in SAP S/4HANA embedded EWM.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more