- QM uses the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE) to map inspection processes in SAP EWM. The EWM inspection processes include counting, inspection for the goods receipt, and internal inspections in the warehouse.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the process of QM within SAP EWM, including how it integrates with the Quality Inspection Engine.
- Define the QM for EWM process steps required for your organization's implementation project.
- Application Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architects
- EWM100 – Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- EWM110 – SAP Extended Warehouse Management Customizing
Course based on software release
- S/4HANA 1909 (as decentral EWM)
- Product Quality in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Using Quality Management in SAP EWM
- Quality Management Process: Counting
- Ensuring Product Quality
- Inspecting and Blocking a Handling Unit (HU)
- Integration of ERP Quality Management (QM) with the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE)
- Integrating ERP QM and QIE
- Controlling Goods Receipt
- Recurring Inspections
- Creating Internal and Recurring Inspections
- This course does not cover Quality Management processes in S/4HANA embedded EWM.