- QM uses the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE) to map inspection processes in SAP EWM. The EWM inspection processes include: Inspection for the goods receipt, inspections in the warehouse, and inspections for returns.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the process of QM within SAP EWM, including how it integrates with the Quality Inspection Engine.
- Define the QM for EWM process steps required for your organization's implementation project.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Program / Project Manager
- System Architect
Course based on software release
- SAP EWM 9.3; SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Product Quality in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Using Quality Management in SAP EWM
- Quality Management Process: Counting
- Ensuring Product Quality
- Inspecting and Blocking a Handling Unit (HU)
- Integration of ERP Quality Management (QM) with the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE)
- Integrating ERP QM and QIE
- Controlling Goods Receipt
- Recurring Inspections
- Creating Internal and Recurring Inspections
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest