- This course focuses on the integration aspects of SAP EWM with production processes in SAP ERP, including mandatory master data settings, and processing of component staging and consumption.
- Integration of Production and EWM
- Master Data for Production Integration
- Delivery Based Production Supply for production orders and kanban
- Advanced Production Integration for process orders
- Goods Receipt from Production
- This course will prepare you to:
- Identify and define the master data required to enable production integration with EWM
- Supply components to production through staging and post consumption
- Receive goods from production and clear the production supply areas
- Application Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architects
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2020 FPS01
- This course also includes information about the differences between de- centralized EWM and S/4HANA embedded EWM.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more