- This one day course was created to focus exclusively on the Labor Management functionality in SAP EWM. If you are evaluating buying of Labor Management software or you are already implementing it the course will help you better understand the processes, configure and use the functionality.
- Configure and use labor management in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- Plan labor times and resources in your warehouse more effectively
- Application Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- EWM110 Extended Warehouse Management Customizing
Course based on software release
- SAP EWM 9.3
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Pack 7
- Labor Management
- Configuring Labor Management
- Configuring the Basic Process
- Configuring Engineered Labor Standards
- Creating Indirect Labor Tasks
CPE Credits008 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest