- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as EWM11E. In this course you can define and set the mandatory configuration required to customize the implementation of SAP EWM. Instructor-led discussions and hands-on exercises will enable you to see the results of your configuration settings.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) System Environment
- Outlining the Basics of SAP EWM
- Setting Up the Integration Between SAP ERP and SAP EWM and the Delivery Document Integration
- Structural Elements and Master Data
- Creating Structural Elements, Storage Bins, and Work Centers in SAP EWM
- Transferring Master Data from SAP ERP to SAP EWM
- Creating Warehouse Product Master Data and Packaging Specifications
- Warehouse Process Types
- Applying Warehouse Process Types
- Goods Receipt
- Configuring Direct Putaway
- Applying Putaway Rules and Checking Capacities
- Goods Issue
- Applying the Stock Removal Strategies
- Configuring Exception Handling and Combining Items in Waves
- Storage Control
- Configuring Process-Oriented Storage Control and Understanding Layout-Oriented Storage Control
- Warehouse Order Creation
- Creating Warehouse Orders
- Posting Changes, Stock Transfers, and Replenishment
- Physical Inventory
- Post Processing Framework
- This course will prepare you to:
- Configure and use major features of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS01 (as decentral EWM)
- This course also includes information about the differences between de- centralized EWM and S/4HANA embedded EWM.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more