- This course provides detailed training in The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) version 9.
- It is a TOGAF 9 course certified by the Open Group, and prepares the student for taking the TOGAF Level I and Level II certification exams.
- SAP Associate and Professional Enterprise Architects
- Enterprise Architects certified in earlier versions of TOGAF who wish to upgrade to version 9
- Business Consultants
- Solution Architects
- Technology Architects
- Business Process Experts
- Good understanding of business strategy, organization, functional and process concepts
- Good understanding of IT organization, applications, data and technology concepts
- SAP Associate Enterprise Architect Certification
- The scope and content of the TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- The TOGAF Architecture Content Framework including the Content Metamodel, Artifacts, Deliverables and Building Blocks
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- TOGAF Reference Models
- The TOGAF Architecture Capability Framework
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest