- Are you seeking to better understand the value of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for your business and IT goals? In this course, discover how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 supports managing implementation projects and improving existing business processes. Learn how to execute such projects from the requirements to the deploy phase, based on a real-life example of a transition to SAP S/4HANA.
- Course highlights:
- Solution documentation and business process modeling best practices
- SAP Activate and other project standards
- Leveraging of integrated testing capabilities
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for SAP S4/HANA
- Using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 - Overview
- Explaining SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and SAP S/4HANA
- Prerequisites for SAP S4/HANA Implementation Projects
- Defining Technical Prerequisites for S4/HANA Implementation Projects
- Using the Solution as Single Source of Truth
- SAP S/4HANA Implementation Roadmap Usage
- Using Implementation Roadmaps
- Project Preparation
- Explaining the Project Setup
- Discovering and Design your SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring SAP S4/HANA Best Practices
- Managing Requirements
- Designing the To-Be Business Processes
- Realization Phase
- Executing System Configuration and Development
- Using Functionalities in SolMan to Test the System
- Deploy Phase
- Preparing End-User Training
- Cutting Over to Production
- Solution Maintenance
- Maintaining the Solution
- Solution Update and Roll out
- Managing New Release Projects
- Managing the Rollout of Templates
- Solution Innovation
- Describing Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manger
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can help the Business to manage IT implementation projects and to improve available Processes while ensuring a 24/7 system availability. Based on a current example of a transition to SAP S/4 HANA the course participants will get the knowledge to handle such projects during the phases from Requirement till Deployment with the help of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 standard capabilities.
- Recognize how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 powers implementation and simplifies communication to focus both on business operations and on IT. Selected highlights of 7.2 will be pragmatic business process management, increased business value through hybrid solution support and the possibility to get first points of contact with the in memory technology of SAP HANA.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Program / Project Manager
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP08
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more