- This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge. This training puts the emphases on the following core aspects:
- Working with SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge
- Migration of existing on-premise SAP BW applications to SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge
- Data Provisioning from classic on-premise SAP sources
- Integration of SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge data into SAP Analytics Cloud
- The course material and system environment is available in English language only. The course language could differ (e.g. German, Spanish).
- Getting Started with Data Warehousing and the Training Environment
- SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge
- Introducing SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge and its basic concepts
- Describing user interfaces and administration tools
- Connecting to SAP Sources
- Migrating on-premise SAP BW Applications
- SAP Datasphere
- Introducing Core Concepts
- Integrating SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge data
- Integrating external data into SAP Datasphere
- Modeling SAP Datasphere artifacts in the Data Builder
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Consuming SAP Datasphere artifacts
- Model Transfer into SAP Datasphere
- Transferring Data Models from SAP BW/4HANA
- Transferring Data Models from SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of SAP Data Warehousing
- Position the value-added of SAP Datasphere and SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge
- Integrate on-premise SAP Sources
- Model in SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge and SAP Datasphere
- Consume data in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge, latest release
- SAP Datasphere, latest release
- SAP Analytics Cloud, latest release
- SAP BW/4HANA 2021
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- The course has a strong focus on hands-on experience and provides about 15 exercises and demos covering a complete end-to-end scenario from BW/4HANA on-premise to SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge to SAP Datasphere further to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Special note:
- The intended audience for this training are experts which have several years of experience in developing and maintaining applications with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA and/or SAP BW/4HANA.
- The course material and the system environment is available in English only.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more