- SAP Information Steward is a solution for data profiling, monitoring data quality and metadata management. As the information governance layer of SAP Business Technology Platform, it can help you identify data quality issues and drive better business outcomes. This course includes these four modules of the : Data Insight (Profiling and Data Quality rules and scorecards); Metadata Management (data lineage and impact analysis); Metapedia (company business glossary); and Cleansing Package Builder (for authoring data cleanse rules).
- Data Profiling
- Validation Rules
- Metadata integration
- Metapedia terms and categories
- Cleansing Package Builder
- This course will prepare you to:
- Set up and execute basic and advanced data profiling tasks
- Create and bind validation rules
- Configure data quality scorecards
- Explore metadata sources for impact analysis and data lineage
- Organize business terms and categories in Metapedia
- Create and refine cleansing packages (for Data Cleanse transform)
- Business Analyst
- Data Steward
- User with responsibility of Data Governance
- Basic knowledge of data quality concepts
- Information Steward 4.2 SP14
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more