- The course covers the new solution SAP BW4/HANA 2.0 and is focused on the new handling and functionality changes from SAP BW powered by SAP HANA to SAP BW/4HANA. Significant topics are the Data Warehousing concepts, mixed scenarios (included SAP HANA HDI), Data Services (CDS) based on extraction from S/4HANA and the new Data Tiering Optimization (DTO). This is a delta training from BW powered by SAP HANA (SAP BW on HANA) to SAP BW/4HANA. Please use BW462 training for delta from SAP BW on any DB to BW/4HANA 2.0 SP04.
- Unit 1: Get Started
- Unit 2: Advantages and Differences to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
- Unit 3: Migration and Update to SAP BW/4HANA
- Unit 4: SAP HANA Modeling
- Unit 5: ETL processes for SAP BW/4HANA
- Unit 6: SAP BW/4HANA and Core Data Services
- Unit 7: SAP BW/4HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Unit 8: Appendix - for self-study
- This course will prepare you to:
- The course covers the new solution BW4/HANA and is focused on the new handling and functionality changes from SAP BW powered by SAP HANA to SAP BW/4HANA.
- Additionally, this covers the significant topic of the Data Warehousing concepts on BW/4HANA, the CDS View concept and the new Data Tiering Optimization (DTO) for storage optimization to reduce hardware costs.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Programm/Project Manager
- Technology Consultant
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 SP07
- SAP HANA 2.00.053
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 FP01
- BW Modeling Tools incl. BWMT Query Designer: 1.23.21
- SAP Analysis for MS Office: 2.8.900.96586
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more