- This course provides an overview of the main SAP TM Container Shipping Line features and key business processes used by container shipping line organizations. A solid understanding of SAP TM business processes is a mandatory prerequisite as there is insufficient time to revisit this functionality during this course. CSL100 will allow you to see the ‘big picture’ and the business benefits of using the SAP Containing Shipping Line solution.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe, at a high level, business processes in the SAP Container Shipping Line solution.
- Application Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architects
- TM100 – Business Processes in SAP Transportation Management
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 with SAP CSL 2.0
- TM/CSL Fundamentals
- Demo of complete business scenario across all products (L2A, OTC, and NAO)
- Introduction to CSL specific master data and profiles (cross- functional)
- FWAQ creation, tariff rates proposal, modification of rate structure and change of rates as well as conversion to a Customer Agreement
- Door-Door FCL Booking with standard commodity, focus on Booking, VSF/ Routing, charge calculation (incl. event-based charging), export handling, and proforma invoice creation