- In this course you will learn why and how to change your business model with the help of cloud technology.
- You will understand the principles that drive this transformation and what are the key drivers for a successful change.
- We will show you how to do this in cooperation with SAP and with the aid of SAP Cloud Platform.
- Another focus of this course is, how the SAP Cloud Platform acts as an integration builder.
- This course comes with several exercises to deepen the theoretical lessons.
- Introduction to Cloud
- Explain the difference between cloud native and cloud computing
- Explain the three main types of corporate culture
- Explain, how the IT stack is structured and how the terms Dedicated, Virtualized, IaaS, Container PaaS, Serverless, and SaaS are related to it
- Detect the position of your company in terms of culture, team, process and white criteria. With the help of the matrix, you can now sketch your goals and how to get there.
- The Intelligent Enterprise Strategy of SAP
- Explain the levels: business process, applications and technology
- Explain the ideas and innovations of an experience management of an industry cloud
- Explain, that the Business Technology Platform covers two areas: integration and extension
- Cloud Platform
- Introduce the basic components of SAP Cloud Platform
- Explain the commercial model of SAP Cloud Platform
- Explain the account model in Cloud Foundry
- Explain the difference between platform and business users
- Explore the most important components of the ABAP installation
- Explain, what Kyma is, what components Kyma is made of and what you can do with it
- SAP Cloud Platform the Integration Suite
- Explain the Integration strategy in an overview
- Perform a classification according to ISA-M
- Explain integration comprehensively
- Explore APIs in the SAP Universe
- Explain the use of API management
- Explain the use of SAP Graph
- Create B2B mappings
- Explain the use and the main components of the Cloud Integration
- Explain the features of enterprise messaging
- Explain the use of Open Connectors
- Explain, why extensibility is so important
- Explain the tools used for creating an extension
- Discover the place and the features of the Cloud Connector in connectivity
- Explore the area of endpoint building
- Explain which channels are available within the extension suite
- Identify which tools for the deployment and operate area exist
- Undergo a bird’s view In-App extensions
- Undergo a bird’s view Side-by-Side extensibility
- Realize which extensions, in-App and Side-By-Side, are available depending on the SAP S/4HANA versions
- Figure out, how the domain model works and name the main services
- Differentiate between authentication and authorization and how both are used on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Appreciate the secure implementation of a microapp
- This course will prepare you to:
- Change your business model with the help of cloud technology
- Understand the principles that drive this transformation and what are the key drivers for a successful change
- Explain the principles of the Intelligent Enterprise and the Business Technology Platform
- Explain the Integration Strategy
- Understand the integration capabilities of the Integration Suite
- Explain the Extension Strategy
- Understand the extensibility capabilities of the Extensibility Suite
- Explain security aspects of the Business Technology Platform
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Business User
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Super/Key/Power User
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies and business models
- SAP Cloud Platform
- This training is the successor of training CLD100 Cloud for SAP and belongs to the certifications for SAP CP with topic Enterprise Extensions and SAP CP Integration as an essential basic knowledge.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more