- As an SAP partner or customer, you already know the importance of SAP Certification as a means of identifying SAP experts in the market. SAP Certification in the Cloud is currently available for core SAP Cloud solutions– just in time for your organization to prove its skill set with cloud specific credentials. SAP Certification will also be migrating its traditional certification program to the Cloud. With SAP Certification in the Cloud consultants on the team, opportunities are practically limitless. Customers who subscribe to the Certification in the Cloud program can look forward to lower costs, faster innovation, and even greater value from their SAP investment.
- The Certification in the Cloud subscription provides you with a 12- months access to the Certification Hub, where you can schedule up to a maximum of 6 exam bookings over your subscription period. Your subscription is valid for all exams available for booking in the Certification Hub. You also can take each exam up to a maximum of three times. The exams are remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop and you can schedule your exam 24 x 7 via the Certification Hub.
- After successfully passing the exam you will receive a SAP Global Certification digital badge.
- Technical Requirements
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Post- Exam Process
- Voice over IP (VoIP): for the communication between the proctor and the test taker the VoIP functionality is mandatory. You can only take an online proctored exam, if the VoIP functionality is available in your country. In any doubts please check first with your Internet provider, if VoIP is available for your Internet connection.
Book this product to consume within Certification HubSee all certifications included in subscription
Subscription is not available for the selected country.