- In this course you will learn all the functions of the Report Painter tool in the SAP ERP application. Learn how to modify existing and also build new reports from scratch. You will get familiarized with basic concepts and their relations such as report tables, libraries, report groups, and reports.
- Introduction to the reporting tools
- Basics of the Report Painter
- Structure of the Report Painter report
- Models and variables
- Sections and column blocks
- Variation and extracts: mass reports
- Integration of reports in a production system
- Introduction to sets
- Explain the relationship between and configure a reporting table, library, report, and report group
- Create your own Report Painter reports
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- The Report Painter can be used in the following modules: Financial Accounting (G/L and SL), Cost Center-, Cost Element-, Order and Activity-based Accounting, Product Cost Controlling, Project Systems, Profit Center Accounting, Consolidation. Report Painter can also be used in the Logistics Information System. This course discusses the functions of the Report Painter using examples from Cost Center Accounting.
- This course does not discuss the use of the Report Painter for drilldown reports or plan layouts. Instead, it explains the functions of the Report Painter that are needed to create reports.
- For participants who want to know more about the Report Writer, we recommend CA710 (Report Writer).
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0/6.0 are also covered in this course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more