- This course is a continuation of SAP Commerce Cloud Part 1. SAP Commerce Cloud is composed of a standard set of extensions providing base functionality for building e-commerce solutions.
- The content covers the remaining features of SAP Commerce Cloud that weren’t covered in Part 1, and it completes the understanding of participants in terms of what can be achieved with SAP Commerce Cloud. This course is targeted for software developers, software architects, and technical consultants.
- Participants will work on a preconfigured online store similar to the one utilized during Part 1 (C4H340). They will, among other things, understand the working principals of Spartacus headless storefront, connect to RESTful web services (OCC) and customize them, create coupons and promotions, configure search engine functionality, personalize the E-Commerce system, and manage order processes, etc.
- Application Orchestrator
- Custom Backoffice Extensions
- Backoffice Configuration
- (Exercise) Backoffice
- Addon Overview
- Addon Architecture
- (Exercise) Addons
- Spartacus (Briefing)
- Customer Experience Calculation
- User and Segments
- Personalization of Content
- (Exercise) Personalization
- Search & Navigation
- Adaptive Search
- Adaptive Search in Backoffice
- Enhanced Search Experience with Personalization
- (Exercise) Search & Navigation
- Promotions & Coupons
- Promotions & Rule Engine
- Promotions – A Business User’s View
- Promotions – A Technical User’s View
- Special Out-of-the-box Features
- (Exercise) Promotions & Coupons
- SAP Commerce Web Services (Omni Commerce Connect)
- OCC Web Services
- (Exercise) Services
- (Exercise) CronJobs
- Event System
- Process Engine
- Architecture and Features
- Creating a Process
- Overview of Order Management Extensions
- Order Fulfilment Process
- Warehouse Integration Process
- Further Order Management Features
- (Exercise) Orders
- This course will prepare you to:
- understand the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce solution on premise and cloud version
- understand how to develop and code through SAP Commerce Cloud platform
- provide configuration into SAP Commerce Cloud platform in the backend
- know how to build and deploy their solution to the Cloud
- know where to get additional information, best practices and documentation
- Developer Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Intermediate knowledge in Java, Java J2EE concepts and patterns, and Spring Framework
- C4H340 SAP Commerce Cloud Part 1
- SAP Commerce Cloud 2105
- If you want to use your own machine, please consider the following system requirements:
- CPU: Minimum Dual Core (recommended Quad Core)
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB (recommended 16 GB)
- Hard Disk: 7200 rpm IDE (recommended SSD)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB (recommended 20 GB)
- Most recent Java 11 Development kit-64 bits
- This course is valid for both the on-premise and cloud version of SAP Commerce Cloud.
- If you are an SAP Commerce Cloud customer or partner, we recommend that you use your own machine for the best training experience. If you are not an official SAP partner or customer (NDA signed), you cannot access the Help Documentation as shown in this course. Follow these links for registration information: Help.
- This does not affect the duration of the course. Accessing the Help Documentation is not a mandatory part of this course and therefore do not affect the educational value of the training.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more