- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as BYD40E.
- These 3 days instructor let training (ILT) is based on a general knowledge of Project Management processes within SAP Business ByDesign and the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) of the Project Management Institute.
- The goal of the course is to plan an SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Project and apply the Knowledge of the PMBOK® Guide. To enrich the course also the Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing Process Groups are applied. The unit Project Management as Professional Service repeats the most relevant aspects of a Professional Service automation solution from the openSAP – SAP Business ByDesign Project Based Service course.
- Since many professional service firms already act in a group, the last unit completes the course with the description how SAP Business ByDesign supports Intercompany Business.
- The job for the solution consultant is to accurately plan the Implementation Project and create the Scope, schedule and cost Baseline in an existing SAP Business ByDesign reference system. Then the project is executed, controlled and billed to the customer.
- It includes hands-on exercises with Project Planning and processes execution.
- Target audience for this course are SAP Business ByDesign solution consultants with some experience and key users.
- Following the learning map for SAP Business ByDesign solution consultants the participants must be familiar with the SAP Business ByDesign introductory videos, the golden demo videos and scripts in a virtual training. SAP expects that the participants are familiar with the existing OpenSAP courses for SAP Business ByDesign, especially the OpenSAP - SAP Business ByDesign Project-Based Services course and have passed the final exam for this classes.
- The solution consultant must have the ability to demonstrate and understand the Project Management processes described in the Golden Demo scripts. He has to be familiar with the capabilities in Project Management within SAP Business ByDesign and can map these into the customer requirements.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more