- Target audience for this course are SAP Business ByDesign solution consultants with some experience and key users.
- Following the learning map for SAP Business ByDesign solution consultants the participants must be familiar with the SAP Business ByDesign introductory videos, the golden demo videos and scripts in a virtual training. SAP expects that the participants are familiar with the existing OpenSAP courses for SAP Business ByDesign, especially the OpenSAP - SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management course and have passed the final exam for this classes.
- The solution consultant must have the ability to demonstrate and understand the logistics processes described in the Golden Demo scripts. He has to be familiar with the capabilities in logistics within SAP Business ByDesign and can map these into the customer requirements.
- These 3 days instructor let training (ILT) is based on a general knowledge of SCM processes within SAP Business ByDesign.
- Scenario: Company Almika decides to expand their business in the US. They are planning a new production and distribution plant for their new developed battery series in the San Fransisco area. The batteries are exclusively produced in this plant and will be distributed to the US customers from this site.
- The goal of the course is to set up the new site in San Fransisco supporting all the relevant Supply Chain Management processes for procurement, order fulfillment, warehouse management and production within this site. The sales order management, inbound, outbound logistics and supply to production must be set up and the plant must be prepared for production processes.
- The job for the solution consultant is to implement the logistics part for the new site in San Francisco in an existing SAP Business ByDesign reference system. It includes hands-on exercises with master data creation and processes execution.