- This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP BW/4HANA. The emphasis on how to migrate an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models and functions provided by SAP BW/4HANA.
- Outlining advantages of the SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW/4HANA in general.
- Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Enabling support for conversion projects to SAP BW/4HANA.
- Explaining specific features as well as new data models or functions of SAP BW/4HANA also in the context of SAP´s reference architecture Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++).
- Explaining native HANA modeling and how both, HANA Calculation Views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects can complement each other in so- called "mixed scenarios".
- Outlining Multi-Temperature data management concepts and its implementation in SAP BW/4HANA.
- Providing an overview of all source system interfaces and data provisioning methods for loading data into SAP BW/4HANA.
- Describing the impact SAP S/4HANA might have on your SAP BW strategy.
- Application experts and consultants with a sound experience in SAP BW (non-HANA)
- Project team members implementing and maintaining SAP BW/4HANA
- Several years of hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
- BW310 (SAP BW Enterprise Data Warehousing non-HANA)
- DBW74 (SAP BW Delta to BW 7.4 non-HANA)
- BW330 (SAP BW Data Modeling and Implementation)
- HA100 (SAP HANA Introduction)
Course based on software release
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 SP00
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools 1.21
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for MS Excel 2.7
- Getting started
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse
- SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit
- Paths to SAP BW/4HANA
- In-Place Conversion, Shell Conversion and Remote Conversion Approaches
- SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP HANA native Modeling of Calculation Views
- Differences of HANA Modeling in SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0
- Core Modeling Artifacts in SAP BW/4HANA
- Advanced DataStore-objects
- Open ODS Views
- Positioning of these Artifacts in the SAP Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++)
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Generation of external HANA Calculation Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Typical use cases for Mixed Scenarios
- Running the SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehouse
- Changes to Authorizations
- Statistical Analysis in SAP BW/4HANA
- The SAP BW/4HANA Content Add-on
- SAP HANA Analysis Processes
- Enhancements to the Analytic Manager
- SAP HANA-optimized Transformations
- Changes to Process Chains
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Tiering Optimization
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning based on SAP Extractors, ABAP CDS Views, HANA Information Views and BW InfoProviders
- Integration of Big Data
- Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and embedded analytics
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA on your SAP BW strategy
- Appendix (optional)
- SAP BW/4HANA Workspaces
- Mixed Scenario based on SAP Predictive Analytics
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BW/4HANA Tool Collection
- Helpful Transaction Codes
- This course provides you a very sound foundation of new BW concepts and contains many references to additional documents and information sources.
- This course has a very strong focus on hands-on experience based on 28 exercises.