- This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP BW/4HANA. The emphasis on how to convert an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models and functions provided by SAP BW/4HANA.
- Outlining advantages of the SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW in general.
- Explaining specific features as well as new data models and functions of SAP BW/4HANA.
- Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Enabling support for converting BW applications to be compatible with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Introducing the SAP architecture framework of LSA++ and providing guidelines on how to adapt your existing one.
- Explaining native HANA modeling and how both, HANA Information Views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects can complement each other in so- called "mixed scenarios".
- Outlining Data Tiering Optimization in SAP BW/4HANA.
- Providing an overview on new SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW/4HANA including the Operational Data Provisioning and Real-time Streaming based on Smart Data Integration.
- Describing the impact SAP S/4HANA might have on your SAP BW strategy.
- Application experts and consultants with a sound experience in SAP BW (especially on anyDB)
- Project team members implementing and maintaining SAP BW/4HANA
- Hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
- BW310 (SAP BW Enterprise Data Warehousing non-HANA)
- DBW74 (SAP BW Delta to BW 7.4 non-HANA)
- BW330 (SAP BW Data Modeling and Implementation)
- HA100 (SAP HANA Introduction)
- HA300 (SAP HANA Implementation and Data Modeling)
Course based on software release
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 SP08 (03/2018)
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools 1.19
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for MS Excel 2.5
- Getting started
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse and SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit
- Paths to SAP BW/4HANA
- Overview with additional details for In-Place Conversion as well as Remote Conversion.
- SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP HANA native Modeling of Calculation Views
- Modeling and Running the SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehouse
- InfoObject Enhancements
- Advanced DataStore-Objects
- HANA-optimized Transformations
- Process Chain Enhancements
- HANA-optimized Analytic Manager
- HANA Analysis Processes
- Changes regarding Authorizations
- SAP BW/4HANA Statistical Analysis based on ABAP CDS Views
- SAP BW/4HANA Tool Collection
- Modeling with SAP´s Reference Architecture LSA++
- Review of Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA)
- From LSA to LSA++: Streamline Core Layers
- LSA++: Open Operational Data Store Layer based on Open ODS Views
- LSA++: BW/4HANA Workspaces
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Generation of external HANA-Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Modeling Mixed Scenarios
- SAP BW/4HANA Content Add-On
- Use case for Mixed Scenarios: SAP Predictive Analytics (optional)
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Tiering Optimization
- Additional Tiering Concepts
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- Overview of Data Provisioning Methods into SAP HANA
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning into SAP BW/4HANA based on SAP Extractors, ABAP CDS Views, HANA Information Views and BW InfoProviders
- Integration of Big Data
- Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- overview of SAP S/4HANA and embedded analytics
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA on your SAP BW strategy
- Helpful Transaction Codes
- This course provides you a very sound foundation of new concepts in SAP BW/4HANA and contains many references to additional documents and information sources.
- This course has a very strong focus on hands-on experience and is based on 34 exercises.