- This course enables SAP BW/4HANA customers and consultants to provision (load, replicate) data into SAP BW/4HANA. It highlights the simplified data flow of BW/4HANA, and data provision techniques targeting the underlying SAP HANA database directly. The emphasis is on learning and practicing various technologies in support of data acquisition including Operational Data Provisioning, Smart Data Integration and CDS views. Special topics are changing a hierarchy via upload, creating a Process Chain from a BW DataFlow, and error handling. In addition, a brief excursion to SAP Data Hub is also covered.
- SAP BW/4HANA Strategy and Overview
- Data Acquisition into SAP BW/4HANA with Operational Data Provisioning (ODP_SAP)
- Operational Data Provisioning Delta Management (ODP_SAP)
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Extraction from SAP S/4HANA (ODP_CDS)
- Other Types of Operational Data Provisioning in SAP BW/4HANA (ODP_SLT, ODP_BW, ODP_HANA)
- Data Acquisition into SAP HANA
- Data Acquisition into BW/4HANA with the SAP HANA Source System
- Manage and Optimize Data Flow Components in SAP BW/4HANA
- Big Data Acquisition to SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Data Hub
- Learn how to extract data from SAP source systems and another BW with Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) and how to manage delta data with ODP
- Acquire data using different interfaces such as: SDI - Smart Data Integration, SDA - Smart Data Access, Flat File and CDS views
- Design and maintain Data Flows with advanced techniques
- Learn about advanced features of Streaming Process Chains
- Learn about and use the SAP HANA Source System Type
- Gain an exposure to related provisioning technologies under the SAP Data Hub umbrella, including SAP Vora
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 SP04
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools 1.21
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.7
- This course provides you a very sound foundation of newer and existing BW data acquisition concepts and contains many references to additional documents and information sources.
- This course now uses an S/4HANA source system and the HANA 2.0 database release.
- This course has a very strong focus on hands-on experience.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more