- The course focuses on the latest BW on HANA InfoProviders like Advanced DSO, Open ODS View and CompositeProvider. Data Extraction and Provisioning is demonstrated with the new Operational Data Provisioning Framework (ODP).
- Introduction to SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP HANA Studio
- Data Warehousing Workbench
- InfoObjects like Characteristics and Key Figures
- Master Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
- Generic DataSources
- Transformation and Data Transfer Process
- Difference between Classic and Graphical Data Flow Modeling
- Modelling DataStore Object (Advanced)
- Transactional Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Dat Provisioning
- Data Loading from Flatfile
- Modeling CompositeProviders
- HANA Native Modeling with Calculation Views
- Modelling Open ODS Views
- Process Chains
- This course will prepare you to:
- Work with Data Warehousing Workbench and SAP HANA Studio to set up different data models.
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP BW 7.5 on SAP HANA
- Courseware available as flipbook in Learning Hub
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more