- The course BR240 provides an overview of the features of SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) in the context of the SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management solution (BRIM).
- BRIM Overview
- Master Data
- Document Structure and Transfer to FI-GL
- Transactions and Account Determination
- Customer Initiated Payments: Payment Lot and Cash Journal
- Clarification Processing
- Company Initiated Payments: Payment Run (Direct Debit, Credit Card)
- Returns Processing
- Configuration of Clearing Variants
- Dunning and Collection
- Interest Calculation
- Installment Plan
- Security Deposits
- Closing Activities
- Technology: Event Concept and Parallelized Mass Processing
- This course will prepare you to:
- learn how the most important business processes from the contract accounting area are represented in the system
- understand the technical data context of contract accounts subledger and its integration into FI general ledger accounting
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Basic accounting knowledge
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- SAP Fiori 2022
- The Exercises base on SAP Fiori. The Exercises include customizing (clearing variant, dunning procedure).
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more