- The course BR240 provides an overview of the features of SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) in the context of the SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management solution (BRIM).
- • BRIM Overview • Master Data • Document Structure and Transfer to FI-GL • Transactions and Account Determination • Customer Initiated Payments: Payment Lot and Cash Journal • Clarification Processing • Company Initiated Payments: Payment Run (Direct Debit, Credit Card) • Returns Processing • Configuration of Clearing Variants • Dunning and Collection • Interest Calculation • Installment Plan • Security Deposits • Closing Activities • Technology: Event Concept and Parallelized Mass Processing
- This course will prepare you to: • learn how the most important business processes from the contract accounting area are represented in the system • understand the technical data context of contract accounts subledger and its integration into FI general ledger accounting
- • Application Consultant • Business Process Architect • Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User • Solution Architect • Technology Consultant • Trainer • User
- • None
- • Basic accounting knowledge
- • SAP S/4HANA 2021 FP01 • SAP Fiori 2021
- The Exercises base on SAP Fiori. The Exercises include customizing (clearing variant, dunning procedure).
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more