- The course BR235 provides an overview of the features of SAP Convergent Charging for subscription and consumption management in the context of the BRIM solution. You learn how to design and implement price models for subscription and consumption products with exercises in a training environment. The exercises show how to create usage and recurring charges, use logic components, model allowances and bring the design objects together in a charge plan and an allowance plan. Together with an architecture overview the integration of SAP Convergent Charging with SAP Convergent Invoicing and SAP Subscription Order Management will be explained in the training. The training exercises are based on a cloud computing example called "Cloud Selection Service", which charges monthly fees and consumption of CPU, RAM and bandwidth usage. Step by step the example will be enhanced with advanced features like free volumes and payment in advance.
- Introduction into SAP Convergent Charging
- SAP Convergent Charging User Interfaces
- Customer Master Data: Subscriber Account, External Account and Charging Contract
- Service Provider Master Data - Design Objects
- Architecture and Integration
- Web Services and Java APIs
- Cross Industry Examples
- This course will prepare you to:
- explain the major functional features of SAP Convergent Charging 5.0 with associated hands-on exercises.
- understand technical concepts of the solution, starting from its overall technical architecture up to the positioning of the module with the larger SAP BRIM (Billing and Revenue Innovation Management) solution.
- configure SAP Convergent Charging 5.0 for typical rating/pricing and charging scenarios and undertake other potential implementation activities such as designing and modelling business cases and integration with other SAP modules of the SAP BRIM solution.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Basic understanding of subscription and consumption processes
- AC230 BRIM Overview
- SAP Convergent Charging 5.0 SP5 (S/4 HANA 1909 FP01)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more