- Participants of this class will learn the key administration, configuration, implementation, planning, and reporting skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver and version for SAP BW/4HANA.
- You will learn how SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, Business Planning and Consolidation, Analysis for Excel, and Integrated Planning can be used to provide a one stop shop for all planning requirements including manual and automatic planning, local providers, local characteristics, local hierarchies, maintaining master data from the BPC Web Client. You will use the BPC11.1 web client as well as the BW Modeling perspective in HANA Studio.
- You will learn how to control planning processes with work status and business process flows, security, and how to transport new objects. You will manage work status and also launch activites from Analysis for Excel.
- Overview of BPC11.1 Embedded
- Positioning BPC11.1, Discussing Key Terms and Components
- Describing BPC Implementation Options
- Introducing SAP HANA
- Introducing BW and How it is Used for Planning
- Planning with BPC11.1 Embedded
- Designing Aggregation Levels
- Configuring Basic Planning Functions
- Creating Reporting and Planning Queries
- Using the Planning Buffer
- Using the BPC11.1 Web Client
- Learning About the BPC11.1 Web Client Features
- Modeling BPC Environments and Models
- Maintaining BW Master Data
- BPC11.1 Embedded Local Planning Scenarios
- Configuring Stand Alone Local Providers
- Configuring Integrated Local Providers
- Integrating Local into Global Data
- BPC11.1 Process Control, Administration, and Recap
- Administering Work Status
- Positioning and Designing Business Process Flows
- Administering Security
- Administering Transports
- Learn how to position SAP Business Planning and Consolidation.
- Plan and Report in Analysis for Office version for Excel.
- Use business process flows and work status for planning scenarios.
- Learn how to design BPC Embedded using best practices in a comprehensive end-2-end setting.
- Project Team Members
- System Administrators
- Advanced Business Analysts
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners / Team Leads / Power Users
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution / System Architects
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA.
- Analysis for Office 2.7
- This course is revevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver. (BPC Embedded version 10.1)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA. (BPC Embedded version 11.1)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more