- Participants of this class will learn all of the key design, administation and planning skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation(BPC Standard), version for SAP NetWeaver, and version for SAP BW/4HANA.
- Participants of this class will learn architecture and administration including environments, dimensions, properties, hierarchies, models, connecting and planning in the EPM add-in, security, performance optimization, HANA optimization settings, administration parameters, activity and data audit, transports, project implementations, and validating member combinations.
- Participants will learn how to position calculation options, script logic syntax, scoping, loops, variables, time offsets, allocations, debug, performance tuning, running script logic real time and in data manager packages in batch mode, business add ins (BAdIs), dimension member formulas using a cost center based scenario.
- Participants will learn how to use the data manager, add and configure new packages, run BW master data imports for members, attributes, and hierarchies including time dependent hierarchies, flat file imports, infoProvider imports, delta imports, debugging, and running data manager packages from process chains. The data load activities include an end2end look at the entire data flow all the way back into ECC tables, BW Modeling Perspective data flow objects, and then into BPC data manager using a cost center based scenario.
- Participants will learn how to configure business process flows for planning, work status, and custom menus. The course concepts culminate in an end to end cost center accounting planning planning scenario.
- Overview of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Version 11.0
- Overview and Architecture
- Describing BPC Components
- Creating Environments
- Designing and Managing Dimensions
- Designing and Managing Models
- Designing and Maintaining Security
- Maintaining Administration Parameters
- Data Analysis with the EPM Add-In
- Connecting to the SAP EPM Add-In Interface
- Creating Reports Using the SAP EPM Add-In
- Creating Input Forms
- Data Acquisition Using the SAP EPM Add-In
- Using the Data Manager
- Creating Packages with Prompts
- Importing Flat File Data
- Advanced conversion and transformations
- Building Package Links
- Importing Master, Hierarchy, transaction Data from BW
- Delta Imports
- Running Packages via Process Chains
- Creating Logic Scripts
- Building Advanced Logic Scripts
- Configuring Logic Scripts in Batch Mode
- Creating Dimension Formulas
- Making Advanced Calculations
- Managing Comment Data
- Business Process Flows and Work Status
- Configuring Work Status
- Defining and Using a Business Process Flow from Excel
- Building Custom Menus
- Implementation and Case Study
- Project Planning and Business Requirements
- Configure a Cost Center Accounting Planning Scenario
- Learn how to design, administer, and plan with BPC Standard.
- Project Team Members
- IT Support Team Members
- Advanced Business Analysts
- System Administrators
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners / Team Leads / Power Users
- Program / Project Managers
- Experience with BW.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- This course is revevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.x
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA 11.0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more