- Create engaging and interactive dashboards.
- Connect your dashboard to live data to make business decisions based on up to the minute data.
- Share your dashboard in multiple environments.
- Participants will gain the detailed knowledge necessary to design a dashboard that can be used to facilitate the decision making process.
- Participants will become familiar with methods for connecting their dashboards to popular live data sources.
- Participants will be able to shorten their development time using templates, themes and best practices when designing dashboards.
- This course is intended for inexperienced SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 users who need to create and distribute interactive and connected dashboards based on Microsoft Excel workbooks.
- Basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with BusinessObjects Enterprise, Crystal Reports, or Live Office
- Ability to create summarized data from tabular data
- Experience creating database queries
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0
- Notepad (XML Editor)
- Windows Explorer
- Microsoft Excel with the BusinessObjects Live Office plug-in
- Crystal Reports 2011
- BI Launchpad
- Query as a Web Service Designer
- Interactive Analysis/Web Intelligence
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more