- BusinessObjects™ Web Intelligence™ is a query, reporting and analysis tool that allows you to access the data in your corporate databases directly from within BusinessObjects Enterprise™ InfoView™ and to present and analyze this information in a Web Intelligence document.
- This one-day instructor-led classroom course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents. After completing this course, you will be able to create combined queries and use sub-queries.
- You will also be able to use character and date string functions, create variables using "If" logic, redefine calculation contexts, and create hyperlinks in your documents using Web Intelligence dialog boxes.
- The target audience for this course is report designers who are experienced Web Intelligence users and who need to create complex Web Intelligence documents.
- BOW310 SBO Web Intelligence XI 3.0/3.1: Report Design
- Experience in designing Web Intelligence reports
- Reviewing Web Intelligence Core Report Design
- Reviewing Web Intelligence core report design
- Working with Advanced Query Techniques
- Using combined queries
- Using subqueries
- Creating a query based on another query
- Changing data sources
- Working with Calculation Contexts
- Understanding calculation contexts
- Redefining calculation contexts
- Creating Formulas with Character and Date String Functions
- Using character string functions
- Concatenating different data types
- Using date functions
- Using If Logic
- Using If() to group data
- Using the If() function to modifying calculation behavior
- Using IF/ELSEIF
- Working with Additional Reporting Techniques
- Using data tracking
- Using additional report functions
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Working with hyperlinks in Web Intelligence documents
- Creating hyperlinks in the Interactive panel
- Creating hyperlinks in the Web Intelligence Rich Client and Java Report Panel
- Additional Education
- Not applicable for this offering.
- Applicable Certifications
- This course is applicable for the learning path for the certification “SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.x” (C_BOWI_30).
- Additional Information
- Contact your SAP Education Representative.