- Reviewing Web Intelligence core report design
- Working with advanced query techniques
- Working with calculation contexts
- Creating formulas with character and date string functions
- Using If logic
- Working with additional reporting techniques
- Creating hyperlinks
- Creating a document using other data sources
- Participants will gain the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents.
- After completing this course, participants will be able to create combined queries and use sub-queries. They will also be able to use character and date string functions, create variables using "If" logic, and redefine calculation contexts. They will learn how to link Web Intelligence documents using the hyperlink functionality and also create their documents using various SAP data sources.
- The target audience for this course is report designers who are experienced Web Intelligence users and who need to create complex Web Intelligence documents.
- Learners should have attended the following courses: SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Report Design
- Experience designing Web Intelligence reports
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more