- This 2-day course is designed to give you the skills needed to access, analyze and share information using SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence. You will learn how to create Web Intelligence documents for reporting and analytical purposes: to retrieve data by building queries using SAP BusinessObjects universes, to restrict data with query filters, to display and format data in tables and charts. You’ll also learn how to organize, manage and distribute documents in the BI Launch Pad.
- Describing Web Intelligence Concepts
- BI Launch Pad and Web Intelligence
- Web Intelligence Documents with Queries
- Filtering Queries
- Web Intelligence Document Design
- Analyzing Data in Documents
- Formatting Report Elements
- Formulas and Variables
- Drilling Functionality
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain Web Intelligence concepts
- Interact with documents in reading mode
- Identify Data Sources for Web Intelligence
- Restrict data using query filters
- Display data in tables and charts
- Enhance documents using breaks and sections
- Format data in tables and charts
- Create and use simple formulas and variables
- Build a drillable document
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business User
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- End User
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3 SP 2
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more