- To optimize your learning experience, we offer you with this training an access to a live SAP training system.
- Our SAP Live Access is on On-Demand-Access to a live SAP training system from SAP Education, that will enable you to practice what you learned. This package includes a 20 hours contingent, that you can consume individually within 4 weeks.
- This course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to work with the Information Design Tool. The Information Design Tool enables designers to extract, define, and manipulate metadata from relational and OLAP sources to create and deploy SAP BusinessObjects universes.
- In this course you learn how to use data from different source systems (SAP and non-SAP) with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Program / Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- OLAP database management concepts, systems, and structures
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Plattform 4.1
- Basic SAP BusinessObjects Universe Design
- Data Connections
- Data Foundations
- Business Layers
- Loops in a Data Foundation
- Data Restrictions
- Lists of Values (LOV)
- Object @functions
- Navigation Paths
- Derived Tables
- Key Awareness
- Universe Management with Data Foundation and Business Layer Views
- Universe Optimization
- Universe Deployment and Security
- SQL Clause Processing Problems
- Outer Join Problem Resolution
- Universe Creation from Different Data Sources
- Shared Projects
- Universe Conversion
- Please keep in mind that the course material is available in English language only.
- Please keep in mind that the integration to SAP BusinessWarehouse is not covered in this course.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest