- This course is aimed at experenced BI systm architects, solution architects, and system administrators responsible for designing and deploying SAP Business Objects BI 4 solutions for their organization, but is also open to anyone interested in this topic.
- Students will learn knowledge required to design and deploy an SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform.
- Students will learn how to analyze and identify customer requirements in order to design a solution using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery, and Lifecycle Management.
- Students will use a case study to design, build, and troubleshoot a system.
- Students will produce a content management plan using advanced security and replication techniques.
- System Administrator
- System Architect
Course based on software release
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Reviewing Architecture, Administration, and Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- Describing the BI Platform Architecture, System, and System Element
- Identifying Key Architecture Flows
- Reviewing SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform Security
- Identifying Requirements
- Assessing your Organization's Environment
- Identifying Requirements using the Jade Publishing Case Study
- Planning a Deployment
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Deploying a BI Platform 4.2 System
- Identifying Factors that Influence the Deployment Process
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Installing a Deployment
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Configuring a Deployment
- Deployment Design and Sizing
- Designing an SAP Business Intelligence Deployment
- Designing a Scalable System
- Preparing a Sizing of a BI Platform Deployment
- Deployment and Configuration of an SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 System
- Planning a Deployment Solution
- Configuring the Web Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Management Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Storage Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Processing Tier for High Availability
- BI Platform Pattern Books and Best Practices for Deployment
- Server Groups
- Disaster Recovery in the SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Content Management Planning
- Preparing to Manage Content
- Upgrading a Deployment
- Managing the Life Cycle of a Deployment
- Moving Objects from One Deployment to Another
- Deployment Administration
- Performing Advanced Troubleshooting of a BI Platform Deployment
- Deployment Replication
- Replicating a BI Platform Deployment
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest