- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as BOE315.
- This 2-day course is designed to give you the skills regarding administrating and securing the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.3 through the Central Management Console. You will learn how to identify the components of the BI Platform 4.3, manage content and objects, enforce user and group security, configure application security and distribute content using scheduling.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Identifying the Components of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence BI Platform
- Unit 2: Content and Objects in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Viewing Objects in the BI Platform
- Organizing Objects in the BI Platform
- Managing BI Content Life Cycle
- Working with BI Workspaces
- User and Group Security in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Setting Up Users and Groups
- Administering Rights
- Application Security in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Customizing and Securing the Fiori BI Launchpad
- Securing the Web Intelligence Application
- Delegating Control
- Content Distribution Using Scheduling
- Scheduling Objects
- Managing Calendars
- Managing Report Usage
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Manage content and objects in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
- Organize objects
- Secure users and groups
- Manage and secure applications
- Distribute content to users
- Application Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Familiarity with Windows Server administration and security concepts (global/local groups, and directory structure)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more