- This course will give you deep knowledge about application design in SAP Lumira Designer 2.4, such as performance tuning or dynamic application design.
- Integrate and interact with a geographic map in your SAP Lumira application
- Reuse an application in several SAP Lumira documents ("composite application")
- Use your result data by iteration thanks to a new script function
- Create a new graphical component dynamically by script
- Implement and use the Authoring feature in your application
- Create a generic application ("datasource browser")
- Use the new technical component to mark your data and your applications ("bookmark")
- Track the use of your application using comments
- Schedule your SAP Lumira documents on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3
- Optimize the performance of your SAP Lumira application
- At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Explain the positioning of clients and the SAP Lumira server on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3
- Use the new SAP Lumira document format
- Master the new technical components and script functions of SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
- Optimize the loading performance of your application.
- Application consultant
- Technical consultant
- Project team
- * SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 – Basic Training (BOD410) * Scripting knowledge
- * Practical experience with SAP Lumira Designer
- SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
- New users who want to use SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 are advised to attend the SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 – Basic Training (BOD410). This course is targeting experienced users that want to deepen their knowledge in SAP Lumira Designer 2.4. This course includes system-based exercises for the most important new functions and features. This course is also available as a self-study preparation system with SAP Live Access (https://www.learn.sap/liveaccess).
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more