- Create applications for desktop clients and mobile devices using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
- Project team members
- Application consultants
- Basic familiarity with your chosen data source would be useful but is not essential. BW along with Universes and Analysis data sources are fully explained to the level required.
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6
- Positioning / Architecture
- Create script free applications
- using Analysis components like e.g. Crosstab and Chart
- using Container components
- using Basic components with data bound properties
- using Icons and Images
- using the Scorecard component for highly formatted tables
- understanding the interoperability between the SAP BI clients
- Define the layout of applications
- Understanding the usage of Templates
- Using predefined Themes
- Using the direct CSS property
- Using a Custom CSS file
- Create advanced applications using scripting techniques
- Introduction to scripting
- Define the navigation behavior of basic components with scripting
- Using local variables in script functions
- Using global variables as URL parameter
- Using global script objects and formatter functions
- Deploy and optimize applications on mobile devices
CPE Credits024 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest