- Running Total
- Creating Variables and Arrays
- Building Parameterized Reports
- Summarizing Data with Crosstabs
- Multi-Pass Reporting
- Special Section Formatting
- Building Specialized Reports
- Multi Lingual Reports
- Apply advance concepts of report design
- Business Analysts
- Report Writers
- Report Designers
- Application Developers
- BI System Administrators
- Windows conventions
- Basic computer skills and database concepts
- Completion of SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise: Fundamentals of Report Design (BOCE10)
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- This 3-day instructor-led course on SAP Crystal Reports is designed to give you comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge to create advanced reports that will help you analyze and interpret data. As a business benefit, you will be able to increase your understanding of formulas, variables, arrays, parameters, summaries and sections, which will help you to make more effective report design decisions and create more efficient reports.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more