- This 3-day instructor-led course on SAP Crystal Reports 2013 is designed to give you comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge to create advanced reports that will help you analyze and interpret data. As a business benefit, you will be able to increase your understanding of formulas, variables, arrays, templates, parameters, summaries and sections, which will help you to make more effective report design decisions and create more efficient reports.
- Report Wizard
- Running Totals
- Control Structures
- Additional Parameters Properties
- Additional Applications for Parameters
- Dynamic List of Values for Parameters
- Custom Functions
- Introduction to Subreports
- Linked Subreports
- Report Linking Report Processing
- Apply advanced concepts of report design
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Windows conventions
- Basic computer skills and database concepts
- BOC310--SAP Crystal Reports: Fundamentals of Report Design
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Suite 4.1
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more